15/03/2007

get out of bed and answer the phone.

I like that a lot. It does have the potential to make us seem like wankers... but i'm prepared to concede the possibility that in fact we are, so no bother.

I feel good about not adding a hook. the bass is very compelling and there's a whole bunch of interest sparking elements. Be interesting to see whether he likes it.

I think it would be really interesting to apply some discipline to the visual process in a similar way as we have with the music. It's always been a kind of whatever comes out approach - and while i think in some ways an aesthetic has developed - i believe we're capable of so much more than what we have begun so far. I also believe that restriction can breed some of the most interesting creative expressions.

I think the website can be a great fulcrum for thinking in the visual sphere going forward.

I had an interesting conversation with jess a couple of weeks ago about the possibility of renting some shared studio space. It's something i've thought about here and there, but as with so much in my brain - flux. I'm excited by it because my place is quite prohibitive of any real art mess, and it would be fun to through some paint around.

I've been tied up at nights trying to finish a website for some old clients - so no cut us audio yet - but i'd like to aim to do it on the weekend.

must try to make these posts when i have the energy to extrapolate.

ps. I have had strong impulses over the last couple of days to get in the garage with a bunch of instruments and play them really loud and shout into microphones... I think that could be our next departure.

No comments: