20/06/2007

Detach the emergency pod detachment!

Well – apologies for slow to no posting in the last little while. As I think I mentioned on the phone - I’ve been experiencing a period of profound vagueness for about 3 weeks… which I’m sure has limited my ability to write sentences. I cant really describe the situation except to say that I’ve pretty much lost touch with reality to the point that most everyday activities feel like an out of body experience. There is a popular theory developing that I don’t actually exist! I’m doing my best to prove this untrue by finishing sentences and maintaining eye contact during conversation as much as possible. (Not necessarily an easy task!) Either way – the best tactic I can create at this stage for escaping this mysterious limbo is to ride it out… this worries me slightly as I usually like to be proactive when faced with existential crisis.

All my failures are public and all the kids are laughing only at me

Regarding the 4-4-2 website – I can only suggest that I’ll need to go through the site and work out what’s going on. I could probably do this over the next week or so… In the meantime, perhaps we should put up some kind of holding page… because it is a rather ugly break! And as much as you’d like to deny it – people use IE.

Can we please check that we can set all links to open in new windows before we change public links to the blog?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.