18/09/2008

the separation

another updated mix of the separation is now up on virb - the separation demo 18-9-08. i've removed a lot of sounds so there's a lot more space, and re-dynamicised it, as well as clean the ending up a little.

i'll also get around to converting the virb site into a kind of blog for progressing demos. my idea is to just upload them as we go (i don't think there's a limit to how much you can upload on virb, though i could be wrong) and give a brief written explanation for each.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I love all these new songs and things. Separation sounds much better more naked to begin with like that; Blake you are a brain. Plus the new one for the 20th is so good that I actually got up and danced to it the first time I listened to it, and I'm so not a dancer.